Friday, April 26, 2013

Psalm

I rejoice in You, oh Lord
When you make my paths straight
And set my feet in Your direction.
I praise You, oh God
When You lead me through uncharted woods,
And guide me carefully over the stones.
I praise Your name, when I feel the waters engulf me,
And I cannot hear Your voice above the waves.
I sing Your praise, oh Lord
When You steady my hand
And keep my feet from stumbling.
I find joy in You, oh God
When all that surrounds me seems dark,
And I cannot see Your face.

Oh God, You sustain Your servant.
You guide me in the paths of righteousness,
You keep my heart ever turned toward You.
Oh Lord, You lift high what should be made low,
You pour out grace abundant on Your people,
And reward those who have nothing to offer.
Oh God, You bestow blessing upon blessing on Your servant,
You give where nothing is earned,
And You take joy in Your mercy.

Surely, the Lord on High is the mighty God of all, merciful and full of grace is He.

No comments:

Post a Comment